Oh, and just so you all know...

I don't actually believe any of this. Most of this is just things me and my friends just kinda think of while having random conversations, and I am confident they don't as well. But as one of them said to me, "Wow, you've got some balls saying that. No one would say that out loud, even though everyone thinks it."

And it's true. We all have these thoughts every now and then. So I'm posting them here, because everything should at least be spoken, if only to realize the ridiculousness of it. And these things are ridiculous, but some would think it wasn't. But my logic is, after seeing it written or hearing it said, you realize how stupid most of these things are. After all, if I don't say it, who will?

So without further delay, here are the ramblings and thoughts of xDurdenx and those I call my friends.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Chic pants/tight jeans on men.

How many fathers do you see who wear those tight chic pants becoming increasingly popular among men? None. You know why? Because after wearing them, their ability to produce sperm, let alone concieve, is greatly diminished due to the fact that parts of males which most men hold very precious are constricted into such a tiny space that they go numb. And by precious, I mean essential, as in without them, life wouldn't be worth living because I could no longer have sex, which is what men do, right? Which is why people who wear them are no longer men, and therefore gay. Any "man" who can walk around in pants that tight for an extended amount of time on a frequent basis should just get it over with and have the sex change already. And after they get the sex change, they should jump off a very tall bridge over land, because sex changes are just fucking creepy, and not in the cool horror movie sort of way.

2 comments: