Oh, and just so you all know...

I don't actually believe any of this. Most of this is just things me and my friends just kinda think of while having random conversations, and I am confident they don't as well. But as one of them said to me, "Wow, you've got some balls saying that. No one would say that out loud, even though everyone thinks it."

And it's true. We all have these thoughts every now and then. So I'm posting them here, because everything should at least be spoken, if only to realize the ridiculousness of it. And these things are ridiculous, but some would think it wasn't. But my logic is, after seeing it written or hearing it said, you realize how stupid most of these things are. After all, if I don't say it, who will?

So without further delay, here are the ramblings and thoughts of xDurdenx and those I call my friends.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How the hell did our oil get under their sand?

I for one am a fan of oil. My car runs with gas, which is made of oil, I use plastic, which is made of part oil, much of my electricity is derived from oil, hell, I love oil so much I even fertilize my lawn with used motor oil. (It has to be healthy, right? I mean, the stuff came from the ground anyway...) If I could, I would even bathe in oil. The United States consumes approximately 1/4 of the world's oil. I want to know why the hell 75% of our oil is used by people who aren't us. Now I don't know how our oil got under their sand, I'm not a geologist. But what I do know is that we need to make sure we get all of it, and use it before the other people, namely the communists and terrorists, get the chance to. If America isn't the one to use the oil, no one should be. So my proposition is that we bomb all the oilfields in the Middle East, and while we're at it, the rest of the world, that don't export all of their production to America and its allies. But before you get all pissy at me for being violent, I suggest we peacefully suggest that they start exporting it to us, then threaten them and their families with death if they refuse. And as for rising oil prices, I say we just stop paying, and kill anyone who complains. After all, this is America, and if other countries won't serve us, they deserve to die, just like the indians did.

1 comment:

  1. This is your funniest post by far. Like the Indians did LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete